Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Am a Wino?

Some of you may start to think I have a problem ... I really don't, I swear. Yes, I have seen those questionnaires in the back of magazines that ask "Do you drink alone?" Well, yes I do, sometimes, when no one will drink with me. I just love wine and starting next Tuesday I will be taking a new position with a wine and spirits company. Seems fitting, right? I thought so too!

So, this wine isn't a new find, I've been loving and enjoying it for quite some time. It actually is the PERFECT summer wine but for those of you who prefer whites over reds, you really do need to try it.


Vhino Verde is delish! It is a youthful and fresh wine, very green from the northern region of portugal. I've never found it anywhere but Trader Joe's, of course, but it will not disappoint. It's around $4.00 a bottle, cheap too! It's medium dry but if you like white wine with a little bit of bubble, this is a winner!

No comments:

Post a Comment