Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013, Dammit!

Happy New Year! The holidays overwhelm me but it's really self imposed. I am eternally guilty of making everything a project. I make everything more difficult than it has to be and then wind up disappointed when I can't get everything done to my expectations. I'm a little nuts, I admit it. I ran across this little blurb on Pinterest and it really resonated with me....
In a "life talk" with my co-worker and friend, Melissa, we talked about being okay with who we are and loving ourselves before expecting others to love us. I am going to start celebrating my idiosyncrasies instead of apologizing for them. They are what makes me...ME! I overdo just about everything I do so yes, I'm guilty of this but so what? It makes life interesting and colorful.

No comments:

Post a Comment