Friday, January 11, 2013

Stuff I Make


2012, enter Pinterest into my life. It made me crazy addicted. I am pinning everywhere .... in traffic, at work, while working out .... if I could figure out how, I'd do it in my sleep. I love it madly. When I'm cooking, I'm cooking something off Pinterest. My holiday cookies were from Pinterest. My holiday gifts were from Pinterest. Pinterest turned me into a jewelry designer .... a card maker ... a party planner .... in short, I don't have enough time for Pinterest now because I'm too busy pinning and creating.

I thought this would be a good time to share some of the things I've done on Pinterest (to validate to myself that this Pinterest stuff isn't a huge time suck) and that it might be adding a little bit of wonderfulness to my life.


I made baked french toast. Mmmmmm....it was delish. My family loved it, including my husband who doesn't normally go for this stuff. The kids said it was a definite do over.


Made this fried cabbage and bacon. It was also delicious. The kids ate it right up .... even those that don't normally eat bacon. This is not something you can make a leftover out of though .... but it's good fresh from the pan.


Oh, this was a good one ... garlic chicken. Throw it all into a casserole dish, throw in brown sugar, garlic and ginger with the chicken and bake. Serve over rich. The kids went crazy for it.


Brought these to a party. Low carb! Greek salad bites. Awesome but not as pretty as they look!


I made this. Eggnog Poundcake ... supposed to be the best poundcake ever. It was good but it wasn't the best poundcake EVER.


I called this Christmas Crack ... it was to DIE for. Saltines smothered with butter, sugar and chocolate chips and baked in the oven. You would think you died.


This is just so easy it was crazy. Shrimps on a cookie sheet, cover with olive oil or butter and sprinkle on dry italian dressing mix and bake in the oven. Crazy good!


Button bracelet. Mine was wayyyyyyy prettier and I sold many in my Etsy store.


This is one of my favorite things I did ... a frame for pictures hanging from a curtain rod. I get more compliments than you could believe!


I made this for my fireplace mantel but instead of FALL I spelled out FAMILY. It was one of my very favorite projects.


For Halloween, I transformed my summer pots into an outdoor topiary with plastic pumpkins. Very cute!


I made these for Christmas gifts. OPI nail polish with a pair of cute fuzzy socks in a little bag. Who doesn't love a pedicure?

Do you Pinterest? What do you love about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment