Monday, November 19, 2012

Day 16-19

Goodness, I've gotten behind on Project Thankful. So I owe you a few "What I'm Thankful for..." for days 16-19. Here it goes....
I am so thankful for the friends I have in my life ... some are pure acquaintances, some are friends I've known a lifetime that I don't see that often and some are my continual support through life. I love them all and they all serve a very important purpose in my life. I am blessed to have so many wonderful people who care about me.
I am thankful to all the men and women who serve our country and for all those who have perished in the line of duty. I am forever grateful for the freedom that I am afforded because of their sacrafices.
I am thankful for the love and commitment that both my husband and I put into our marriage. It is not often you find someone in life who respects the institution of marriage and all that it stands for. I feel lucky to have a partner who is as committed to making it work as I am.
I'm so very thankful for my in-laws, they have done such wonderful things for our family. I am most thankful for my father in law. He brings a silent strength to the family, he pulls the family together and brings a peace and love that I can't quite explain. He understands the struggles in a silent way, he's full of crazy wisdom and he brings a smile to my children's eyes. I am so grateful he's my father in law and cherish every day he's here in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment