Monday, November 12, 2012

Days 11 and 12

I am so thankful that MAC has not discontinued my signature color lipstick.  I think I'd die.  Every perfume that I've ever fallen in love with that has become my signature color is discontinued but MAC stays true and doesn't get rid of this beautiful color that looks good on me no matter summer, fall, winter or spring.  I love it and with the right lipliner I can change the color ..... morning to night it never fails me.  Thank you MAC.  <3


I am thankful for Simply Lite's low-carb chocolate.  Although I can't eat more than a piece or two (or I will be sent straight to the bathroom with explosions that could be mistaken for a volcano), it is heaven on earth without any guilt whatsoever.  It doesn't taste weird and it satisfies.  Thank you, Simply Lite!  

No comments:

Post a Comment